Who is Eligible
Journey Together offers Local Area Coordination in the Bay of Plenty and Lakes District.
Anyone who is looking for information or advice is welcome to contact a Local Area Coordinator.
If you would like longer-term support to achieve your goals, you must:
- be between 0 and 65 years of age
- have a disability that lasts longer than six months
- need support in some parts of your life because of your disability. Your disability could be: physical; sensory (for example, vision hearing and Autism Spectrum); intellectual.
- live in the Bay of Plenty or Lakes District, within the following areas:
- The Bay of Plenty LAC area (marked in orange on the map below) covers from Waihi Beach (but not Waihi) up to and including Lottin Point along the East Coast. It also includes Ruatahuna and Murupara in the South.
- The Lakes District LAC area (marked in yellow on the map below) goes as far as Rangipo in the South and includes Kaingaroa in the North East.
View our map to see if Local Area Coordination is available in your hometown through Journey Together.