Journey Together dreams of a community approach where disabled people live well now, can dream big and live the life they have imagined.
Our aim is to inspire you to discover all of the opportunities available in your community.
We first listen and learn about your goals and dreams. We can then connect you with the people, opportunities and community resources to achieve them.
- He aha te mea nui? He tangata! He tangata! He tangata! What is the most important thing? It is people! It is people! It is people!
- Te whare tapa whā. Value the whole person.
- Investing in and supporting people to be their own agents of change.
- Family, whānau and friends matter.
- Sharing stories can teach, inspire and enrich lives.
- Enhancing community connections through active citizenship.
- Hope carries people a long way.
- Information is powerful.
- Sustainable practices and sustainable solutions.
Spirit and attributes
We aspire to be:
- thought leaders